Monday, May 22, 2006

Who's to say...

As I sat in Sal’s Pizza snickering at a morbidly obese woman wash down a slice of Sicilian with a diet coke in the booth next to me, listening to Joe Morgan and Jon Miller call the Yankees-Mets game on the television behind me, and watching tattooed, spiky-haired employees in “got sauce?” t-shirts shuttle between the kitchen and the counter around me, I realized that I was likely the only one in the room who could locate Denmark on a map. Certainly, I was the only one who had lived there for four months. Did that make me feel better than everyone else? Yeah.

But there are no fat people to silently judge in Denmark; no Sunday Night Baseball presented by Taco Bell, no hackneyed t-shirt parodies, no Sal’s Pizza.

America, fuck yeah.

2 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Use these helpful search engines BD search & movie pages and try to find all you need in your area!
Enjoy

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, a football player, you can get two broken hands, they just tape you up and you go play because you can work around them. golf tips In the past 10 years, we've seen two types of players with completely different ways to play golf, said Sean Toulon, executive vice president for product creation at TaylorMade. Some have questioned whether this is a strategic decision to keep the PGA streak alive, since Tiger's never won the Nissan Open in the past (even though he's played there 11 times). Said Tiger: People can say whatever they want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home