Saturday, May 20, 2006

And that's the end of that chapter... (wipe hands in satisfaction)

For my last night in Denmark, I made sure to look ridiculous.

That's me posing with a girl who was born in 1990.

Yep, this last night had a little bit of everything - Black-Eyed Peas, air humping, high schoolers... everything. I started off at Sly's host family's house where his hot host sister and her hot host friends were throwing a hot host party. Rando Nation was raging, and the Grumney Grimaceā„¢ was in top form. After creeping out a crew of sweet sixteen year-olds, we took the party downtown for the DIS Concluding Shitshow where the supply of free champagne and cheap booze was matched only by the amount of times I asked random girls on the street to come back to my pad for a cuh-caine party (i.e. there was a lot of alcohol). The party was a good way to say goodbye to all my fabulous new facebook friends in one easy step, and I took the opportunity to, in no uncertain terms, confess my semester-long lusting for Sofie, the DIS receptionist. She was either amused, or very scared. The evening wrapped with a farewell tour of the old stomping grounds - L.A. Bar and The Happy Pig. The Pig was typical Pig - frigid women and a whole lotta standing around. But at L.A., a coincidental encounter served to put a cap on Copenhagen in the most John Cusack way imaginable. Who do I run into but Caroline from my Tale of Two Bars post way back in the beginning of the semester. I had met Caroline on my third night in the city at the very same bar, and now on my last night, I see her again. We chatted for a bit, caught up on the past four months. I wanted to know why she never returned my calls, and she said something about not being used to having a nice guy interested in her. Now that's a crocka shit and we all know it. She also mentioned her father passing away in the interim. Now that's... there's not much you can say to that. What followed was the awkward condolence to someone you don't know too well, someone you slept with one night four months ago. She looked good though, real sexy like the last time I saw her. As she left the bar, I caught a glimpse of the tattoo on the small of her back peeking out under her shirt. Now that's shiksappeal.

I've got to be up in a couple of hours to pack up the rest of my things and move out. Flight's at 4 PM. Arrival in New York is 8:45 PM EST. I hope to finish updating my Eurotrip posts in the air so that the blog will be complete for publication when I get home. Vi ses.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site but not exactly what I was searching for on http://www.homegrownhydroponics.ca/. Although I found some info useful. I will continue my search for hydroponics setup now. Cheers

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1990 was a good year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home