Friday, March 24, 2006

Tomorrow I overcome my Germanphobia and discover my taste for Absinthe as I begin my 27-day Eurotastic Adventure of Madness and Fun! A quick rundown for those keeping score at home:

March 25-27 Berlin, Germany
March 28 Dresden, Germany
March 28-31 Prague, Czech Republic
April 1-2 Munich, Germany
April 2 Salzburg, Austria
April 2-3 Vienna, Austria
April 4-5 Bratislava, Slovakia
April 6-7 Budapest, Hungary
April 8 Zagreb, Croatia
April 9 Rijeka, Croatia
April 10 Ljubjlana, Slovenia
April 11 Venice, Italy
April 12 Bologna, Italy
April 13-14 Florence, Italy
April 15 Pisa, Italy
April 15-19 Rome, Italy

I apologize for using Anglicized place names - I still haven't gotten over my American Exceptionalism.

I'm bringing the computadore along for the expressed purpose of recording every bit of travel minutia in blog form. Pray for its safety, or conversely, pray against the gypsies.

Take care you guys. I'll be in touch from the road, and yes, I will give Toni Kukoc your regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home