Wednesday, May 10, 2006

With ten days left in Copenhagen, I've gone crazy.

Breaking Bicycles!
Yep, this one's busted alright. Busted like BROOKS KIESCHNICK! Ooooh snap!









Mullet!
I'm young, I'm sexy, and now, I'm mullet. Beverly from across the hall did the job last night, pro bono, and judging from the uncomfortable stares at the bar later that evening, the ladies love it. Let's be real here - I don't just pull it off, I pull it off with aplomb. If you look closely, you can see the aplomb perched on my left shoulder, and my dignity shooting itself in the face.





Hot Tilbuddy!
Jeff, James and I had to present our final paper in Global Business class the other day. Because the paper is titled, "Major League Baseball in Europe: How Does That Sound?" I thought it would be appropriate to disguise myself as a ballpark frank (yes, I brought the costume to Denmark with me). I tried to get James to dress as Michael Jordan so we could reenact the Ballpark Frank commercial during the presentation, but I couldn't find a decent can of blackface anywhere in the city. And I thought Copenhagen was famous for its minstrelsy!


Gun in my pants!
At the end of our Danish Politics and Society's field study to Copenhagen Police Headquarters, we got free samples... of dangerous weapons! I have a feeling that the police here don't actually use any of the cool shit they let us handle today, but they do like dressing up and showing off to student tours. Thanks to the Chief for answering all my important questions, like, "Who do you enjoy beating up more: dirty hippies or Muslims?" Answer: "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the tour."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home