Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm sitting in the common room watching Beverly Hills 90210 without commericals. Thank you Europe! I never watched the show when it originally aired - too busy burning Kurt Rambis basketball cards in the backyard. But from what I can tell, the series revolves around a group of rich high school students getting in and out of trouble and falling in and out of love while providing valuable commentary on important teen issues from marijuana smoking to South African apartheid. In tonight's episode, Tori Spelling looks slutty, Luke Perry looks bored and annoyed, and Brian Austin Green looks pretty... pretty gay! There are also several black men sporting backwards Kangol hats and at least one mention of a "party meister."

Some memorable quotes:

- "Journalism, terrorism... what's the difference?"
- "So in other words, Kelly's a snob?"
- "Believe me - with that one, I thought I was gonna pee my pants!"
- "I don't want to make fun of people, I want to make people laugh."
- "You think so, huh?"
- "Women are having babies well into their 40s these days."
- "Am I crazy, or did I just let Steve Sanders run this joint?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home