Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Fuckin' eh. It's one in the morning in Bratislava, and as long as I have free internet access in this hostel, I feel compelled to post this short note for the 10 or so people who have consistently been checking the blog these past few weeks (I use Statcounter - I know these things). I am alive and very well, and tonight I had titties in my face courtesy of the Big Apple Strip Club. It was like I was back in the real Big Apple, watching Slovakian girls dance topless in front of a Bald Eagle bursting through an American flag. Go New York, go New York, go!

Once I get a reliable wireless connection, you can expect massive updates from my recent travels - Berlin, Prague, Munich, Austria - as well as the long-awaited Amsterdaaaaaaamn Part 2. Readership has been down understandably, but when these updates are published, make sure to tell your friends that FUNLIST DENMARK is back in action! It's like the short-haired stripper said, "If you don't want to fuck, you go home."

Keep the fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home