Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I was in Rome this morning, walking around some ruins. I am back in Denmark now, fuckin' exhausted. It was the final day of my Europalooza, and it was one of those weirdly timeless days when it feels like the previous night happened so long ago or didn't really happen at all because you are so far removed from it now. To think as I sit here in the tiny, dark room of my kollegium on the fourth floor of somewhere - picking my beard, fondling my shirtless body, impatiently squinting at my computer screen - that at this time last night I was getting shitty at an all-you-can-drink with Pete and his Loyola friends in Campo di Fiori, dancing with rando Irish broads and begrudginly singing along to Bon Jovi until the last of the Roman bars closed their doors... Was it all a wonderful dream? No, I'm pretty sure I couln't buy this megaphone from a wandering Indian street vendor in a dream.

Tomorrow will be spent sifting through my travel notebook to create ergonomically-designed, reader-friendly blog posts. Check in these next few days for updates and revampings with fun time pictures and the latest statistics for the Duke men's lacrosse team. Good night and good luck.

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Scott said...

"Cool site" and "penis enlargement," finally together in the same poorly constructed sentence! superlong, where would I be without you... At a different penis enlargement site, of course!

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF MATE! Someone took my trademark Screename "superlong" I guess I have to use the fall back name "tripod."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home