Friday, May 05, 2006

This morning, I woke up with a ferocious hangover to the jarring sounds of jackhammers at work. I thought the jackhammers were inside my head, figuratively pounding away at my frontal lobe (because that's what it felt like), but it turns out the jackhammers were outside, actually destroying pavement. I didn't know what that would mean for the rest of my day, until...

Just now, I urinated while simultaneously brushing my teeth. Penis in my left hand, toothbrush in my right.

So what have I learned? Jackhammers inspire us to do great things. I encourage all of you to find your own jackhammer, and don't be afraid to see where it takes you.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Mr. Biggs said...

Seems to me that your multi-tasking had a high potential of going horribly wrong.

Or horribly right.

-Biggs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home