Thursday, February 16, 2006

Jeff and I leave today for Milano, Italia, the former Cookie Capital of Europe (an honor now bestowed upon Mini Milano), where we are setting up camp for our Olympic Adventure. We have tickets to Saturday's men's ice hockey match-up, USA v. Slovakia, in Torino, and we've decided to make a long weekend of it. For the next few days, I'll be at the mercy of Internet cafés, so don't expect much in the way of updates. In the meantime, why don't you petition something to keep busy! There are so many hateful things to take a stance against, I don't know where to start - racism in the media, parking restrictions, or Burlington Coat Factory (I knew they were more than great coats, but I didn't know how much more).

Take it easy everybody, but take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home